NEWS: DID FRANK CARTER QUIT THE GALLOWS VIA EMAIL?!?!

Tumblr_lofotym4jx1qb592to1_500_large
The funny answer is YES!!, Carter had told the band that his relationship with his colleagues had broken down. 

In a recent interview with Kerrang he stated that “I didn’t want to email them, but I had to".
“I haven’t been happy for a long time, and the difficulties we’ve had pulling new music together was the realisation for me that now isn’t the right time for Gallows – not with me signing anyway".
“They took it badly,” he acknowledges. “I knew it wasn’t going to be easy. I’ve had the greatest times of my life during the last six years. But quitting was the right thing for the band. I wish them all the luck in the world.”
Carter has already started a new band called : Pure Love, which is quite ironic if you look at our picture haha! I think he should of stuck it out, in bands relationships aren't always going to be great and sound perfect just like in any other profession, it's not easy getting the top but hey whatever makes him happy ...